Fat & raring to go!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi All

I have just returned from the GP, Orlistat in hand and am ready to embark on my life changing journey to a new, improved & hopefully much slimmer ME!! :lol: I have been prompted into doing something by my bestest friend & adopted sister (Skye......hence the name!) who has been an inspiration by not only stopping smoking but by going on a diet as well!! I have experience of using Orlistat before, way back in the dark ages when it was first brought out, and it was NOT a pleasant experience ( as i'm sure some of you will already know :oops: ) However, as a more mature person I am hoping to stick to my low fat plan and will be on here frequently looking for advice & support by the bucket loads :lol:

Kirsty :D

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

:D Hello chick!!!

We will be super models all of us... :lol: :lol:

Well.....don`t let this inspire u ...Im having pizza AND chips for dinner tonite... :lol: :lol:

And I might just have a king sized bar of chocolate! (it`s either that or murder C. Thats my son girls!)

See u tonite chick.... :D

• Posted

:o ya greedy bint and here I am singing yer praises lol I have had 6 crackerbreads, 2 bananas & a yoghurt......... could murder a bag of chips though :lol:

Kirsty :lol:

• Posted

Welcome to the Gang Skye's Sister (Kirsty) :D

Anything we can do to help, you know where we are :!:

Skye seems to have a sensible head on her shoulders but then you should know better than me :!:

Anyhoo Lets jump on that train gals!

CHOO! CHOO!

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Hi Kal

Thanks for the welcome :lol: well first day over and havent done too badly. Had 2 slices of toast for breakfast, a roll with tuna & salad for lunch (bought in a cafe, so I removed most of the tuna as it was loaded with mayo), crackerbreads with banana, a yoghurt & some blueberries for tea and then a cup of miso soup & a bagel for supper. I had mashed up an avocado to put on my bagel but something in the back of my mind screamed 'high fat'!! So managed to dig out my old Scottish Slimmers check book & low and behold, avocados have [b:e0efeb7377]20g[/b:e0efeb7377] of fat :shock: quickly scraped it off, cause noway am I having the orange oil experience :lol: I have also registered with the Roche people and although nearly having a full blown panic attack at having to tell the nice woman my weight (saying it in KG didn't feel as bad as stones & pounds :lol: ) A bit of a sore head this morning but thats more likely to be down to withdrawals from the usual 6 packets of crisps and 3 tonne of sugary sweets I consume in an average day :roll: Oh well onwards and hopefully 'downwards' towards my new improved body :lol:

Kirsty :D

• Posted

Just wanted to say hi kirsty and good luck :D

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.