Fatigue

Posted , 9 users are following.

Is anyone having success in treating their fatigue.

Russ

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm up and down with fatigue. Some days I'm full of beans then other days I'm in bed. I just take things as they come. Exercise is key if you can manage it.

Rach xc

• Posted

Pinksnugsy, I had an interesting day yesterday working a lot around the house and also ding my exercise routin. By all measures I should have been very tired today, but wasn't. We will see what tomorrow brings. It has been suggested to me that it may be depression, but I have never felt very tired when Im depressed,so dont think that flies. If you don't mind sharing when you where diagnosed and also what exercise you do routinly. Thanks for your sharing with me. I think I am more entergized because I am on line with you and everyone else. Being alone in this makes it more difficult for me I think. As Kurt Vonegutt said in his novel "Slapstick": "Lonesome no more".

Keep me posted on your progress or if you find some new treatment.

Best

Russ

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.