Fatigue

Posted , 8 users are following.

Does anyone have any ideas for what to do or take for the severe fatigue that comes with this virus? I battle it constantly and haven't found much that helps.

Thanks!

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

I think i was quite lucky that i wasn't as tired as expected,( even the dr couldn't believe that i wasn't more "washed out" as he put it! How long ago was it that you had the shingles? I had it in at the end of  March this year and i do get tired much faster than i used to, and have less energy, but do manage to carry on with my  normal life, Hope you will feel better soon 

• Posted

I think all you can really do is eat very healthily, lots of fruit and veg, and get enough rest, and try not to get stressed,
  • Posted

Kristen,

I have had severe fatigue also. I take supplements, Vitamin B Complex and Superfood, which help with that "drained" feeling. I wish you a good day...Get plenty of rest and drink lots of water!

God Bless!

• Posted

I also take superfood. And nutritional yeast. High in B vitimins!!

Thanks Tamara!!

• Posted

My fatigue is so crazy! I feel like lead weight, my muscles feel heavy and weak, and my eyes get slightly swollen and heavy, but I can't sleep well at night. When I get like this I have learned to sleep whenever I can. If I get a chance to lay down during the day, I do. Power naps help me through those days. I hate when it happens when I have things planned that I can't modify!!! I can't wait until I kick this in the butt and am delivered to a shingles free daily life. My message this morning was, "your hardships in life are just a path to deliver you to a better place in your life". I'm praying That I will be delivered today! Amen for a shingles free body!!!

• Posted

Wow incredible. sounds exactly like what I go through..

Sending healing thoughts..

• Posted

I've been reading your posts and, I agree, I think you and I sound very similar.

• Posted

I hear you, can't wait for the healing power. Get tire of being tired. Jmac

• Posted

How long have you had it? I had the rash in July and I'm still very tired. I just try to rest when it hits. I also still have nerve pain and nerve pain beyond the rash. Anyone else? I think that really adds to the fatigue

• Posted

Hi Sherrie. I have reoccurring shingles. And fatigue all the time even when I'm not experiencing pain.

• Posted

I don't have nerve pain but just severe itching in my eye socket and eyebrow, where the rash was in March!! Nothing seems to work sad

• Posted

It's best if you rest as much as possible. When you feel the fatigue coming on, lie down and sleep will come if you relax. Sleep helps to heal so as much as poss needed. I relax in bed by listening to the radio or an audio book. Best wishes, Pollyanna UK rolleyes

• Posted

About the only thing is rest. At least that's all have found. When I break out or don't I am exhausted. Even if I don't get a break out I get all the symptoms as if I was. Pain, fatigue misery. Best of luck to you. Jmac

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.