Fatigue

Posted , 5 users are following.

Greetings all,

I've had this condition for 10 years now. The fullness and vertigo seems to be tapering off. However, do any of you experience fatigue without any other apparent symptoms?  

Thanks in advance. 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Rick! Yes some days I'm so weak and tired I can hardly go. 

• Posted

Ugh. That's me today. Woke up and ready for work but my body said no.  Want to sleep all day. Thanks for replying 

• Posted

Hi Rick, yes I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat . It could be the medicine but some days I think I'll do this & that & really do something like decorating which I would previously have done without a problem but now it's like a mountain that I can't climb and I get frustrated .

• Posted

Thanks Lizzie for the reply. Some comfort knowing we are going through the same thing. Was feeling otherwise ok except for the fatigue. Little ringing in the ears but wow the fatigue knocked me out today. 
    • Posted

I find days like today my ear is full & it sounds like a wind tunnel. Definitely weather pressure bothers it.

• Posted

Yup.  It rained today and I think it's no coincidence that I had this flair up. Feel like I could sleep for a month. 

• Posted

yes used to run 5 miles a day with ease....now if i get 3 in I'm happy and its a chore to do it...your not alone..

• Posted

Thanks Bluesmann. I think sometimes it throws me off when I only get the fatigue without the vertigo. But I guess the body is constantly trying to "right" itself and that causes the exhaustion. 

• Posted

Yes, that's how it is with me too.  I can't understand why I don't have the energy I used to have and have to take a nap every day.  My sisters, who are both older than me (I'm 66) do so much more.  I blame it on the diuretic or 'age', but I'm thinking it is just part of Meniere's based on everyone's responses.  I've had MD for 9 years and the vertigo has died down, but I'm still tired most of the time.  Oh well, better than vertigo!

• Posted

Thanks Lana. Agreed - it is better than the constant vertigo.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.