Fatigue

Posted , 6 users are following.

Do any of you lovely ladies suffer fatigue? I have days where I cant seem to put one foot in front of the other. I have lost all motivation, gained weight, the list could go on and on

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Good Morning! I told my husband I start to think something is really wrong with me. I'm so fatigued most of the day. I feel like late afternoon I start to feel a little better. I use to be so productive during the day and now I feel its a struggle to do anything so I feel your pain. 😔

• Posted

Yes, everything is an effort for me atm I can't wait to feel normal again , I feel like I could sleep for a week

• Edited

I have good days and bad days, but yes, it's a theme these days .

• Posted

Yep had one of those days yesterday. Thought I was dying. woke up with aching back,arms legs and feet and felt like I was going to collapse. Also felt a bit like I was going to pass out then had to have a bowel motion then heat and sweating all over my back.Then lifted about midday. Crazy. My theory is my body is struggling to ovulate because it always happens around mid cycle about days 11-17

• Posted

this is me today!!! I just feel hot and clammy and had bad sweats last night

• Posted

Yep had one of those days yesterday. Thought I was dying. woke up with aching back,arms legs and feet and felt like I was going to collapse. Also felt a bit like I was going to pass out then had to have a bowel motion then heat and sweating all over my back.Then lifted about midday. Crazy. My theory is my body is struggling to ovulate because it always happens around mid cycle about days 11-17

• Posted

• Posted

Yes.. I have no idea what's going on.. I feel totally exhausted and I haven't really done too much. Is my life mundane? Is it the kids being home for school (they are self sufficient) or could it be hormones. I do sleep but perhaps I'm not getting that good sleep that makes you feel good. My appetite isn't there either but I'm ok with that. I make sure to do the basics which is good but I just don't understand how women are out and about enjoying life... They go on trips, bbq's, parties,etc.... Me, I just feel like doing nothing which is ok with this covid crap.. ugh

• Posted

I feel the same way. I look at other women my age and wonder how on earth do they manage to go out and have a social life, after work I'm ready for bed!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.