Fatigue and dizziness after LP!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello. I had LP 2 weeks ago and i am feeling very bad. The headache was gone by the 5 day but i am very tired and weak all the time. I am feeling dizzy all the time and i feel so exhausted. All i do is resting in bed and drinking water but its not helping. I am feeling imbalance when i try to walk. Has anyone go through this? Did the dizziness went away? What did the doctors say? I am so scared that this is my new life now. I am only 30 and i dont have power to even shower. Would a blood patch help or it will make it worse? I don't know what to think anymore. Any answers will be appreciated.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Ive been in the same situation. I had a diagnostic LP on October 15th and its been over three weeks and Im still laying down most days with dizziness and extreme fatigue. did this get better for you?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.