Posted , 5 users are following.
First time posting here. Wanted to see if others experience what I have been experiencing to understand if it is a result of sinusitis or if it could be from something else.
So, I have been diagnosed with chronic sinusitis (and have a deviated septum) and have been recomended surgery as it has been 4 years with the condition now. However as of late I have beeen feeling the following:
- Extreme fatigue during the daytime
- Breathing feels very short as if I am not getting a full breath in and that it is somehow getting blocked halfway through inhaling
- Throat gets tight and feels the same exact thing as when they spray a numbing spray on it
- Difficulty thinking and talking
- Feeling of weakness in fingers and sometimes in toes
- Just generally feeling extremely weird like I'm not at my full self, I can barely focus on anything and I feel extremely irritated on some days (not every day)
- I sometimes feel some relief when I burp as if something was stuck and was released.
I figured maybe all these issues are because I'm not breathing properly? Has anyone else had experience with this? When I reasearch online about my symptoms the results I get back are more about MS than about Sinusitis, however I dont see how that relates.
I also have GERD, so sometimes that can affect the way I feel from a breathing perspective too.
Any insight and help is highly appreciated!
0 likes, 6 replies