fatigue and weakness with gall bladder low ejection fraction

Posted , 4 users are following.

Any one have fatigue and weakness with gallbladder problems as well as the gallbladder pain? i supposedly have no stones but a low ejection fraction of 30% have constant pain in right upper quadrant and most of the time i have nausea aswell. But just wondered if the fatigue and weakness and just generally feeling rubbish is a part of it. thanks

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Yes I can relate. I am feeling pretty weak and always tired. Sometimes I feel like I have the flu, but just no fever. I would say it is all related.

• Posted

im glad somone else feels this way aswell, i was starting to think i was crazy lol

• Posted

Your not crazy at all. I kept feeling that way everytime I'd go into the ER and they would send me home saying there is nothing wrong. I started to feel crazy myself, but just kept telling myself these symptoms are real and I shouldn't be in this much pain if there wasn't anything wrong. So I just kept going into my doctor's office until I finally got some results. And now I am scheduled for surgery to have my gallbladder removed.

• Posted

yeah have to keep reminding myself that im not. Thats great let me know how you get on afterwards 😃

• Posted

Just got home, doing ok. In a quite a bit of pain but feeling better from the gallbladder being out, pain on side and in ribs is gone. Sore in upper front shoulder from the gas they blow up your abdomen with for the surgery and from the laproscopic incisions. But so far ok. With your results I would request to have the surgery.

• Posted

glad you got it out.its 1:27 in the morning here.couldn't take my pain med for my rls I am so uncomfortable can't get to sleep and my hida is at 8 this morning.hope they can give me something to relax .😢

• Posted

they probably won't but make sure you have it on hand to take right afterwards. good luck and be sure to be aware of any symptoms during the test as too that is part of the test, and remember to tell your doctor when they get the results.

• Posted

i have fatigue along with that anxiety that makes me moody and crying episodes.im on medication for tjat.i heard stomach issues can cause those problems.just wonder if anyone else has this? 30 is low .ill be going for my hidascan wed. there's too many symptoms to not be nothing.did they advice you to have it taken out? what kills me is you have to wait forever for tests and Dr.appts.and in the meantime you suffer and cant even function normally. its crazy!

• Posted

yeh this is so horrible, you wouldnt thing the gallbladder could make you feel like this ! and i a a appointment with the surgeon on the 20th , i will be pushing for it to be taken out as iv has this on going for nearly 3 years and had to give up my job.

• Posted

just keep pushing for them to do it asap as you are so miserable. it ís amazing how it can cause sooo many problems.keep in touch with us.

• Posted

I have found ursodioxycholic acid tablets dissolved my gall stones. I have seen that the chemical which raises the bile acid level for it to dissolve cholesterol stones are also prescribed for patients that have liver disease to help them......... Would it be worth speaking to a gastroenterologist who can advise of that subject which may help you/

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.