Fatigue, hunger and leanness but not diabetes

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have debilitating symptoms for 13 years already and doctors can't explain them. The main problem is constant fatigue, which does not go away even after a nine-hour night's sleep. Also I'm always hungry. Even after a hearty meal, I feel a heaviness in my stomach, but still hungry. I eat often and pennocally, but weigh 61 kilograms and height 1.74 meters.

I consulted with different doctors and gave different tests. Worms and cytomegalovirus are not found. Hormones of thyroid gelatin, hemoglobin, glucose, bilirubin are normal. And I have no intolerance to lactose and gluten.

All the diagnoses that I have are chronic gastroduodenitis, biliary dyskinesia, gastroduodenal reflux, chronic fargling and polysynusitis. But they do not explain my symptoms. Maybe it's something genetic, since my mother has similar symptoms. But what exactly?

I live in a backward country, and perhaps our doctors are missing something. Any ideas?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sorry for typo.

I eat often and fully.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.