Fatigue nasious and dizzy

Posted , 7 users are following.

Does any feel fatigue nasious and dizzy every day I'm in perimenapause.

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Hi jacqueline, yes you can most definitely suffer the symptoms you have mentioned and many more! Check out the 66 symptoms of perimenopause and you will see what I mean. Hugs to you at this rotten but unavoidable time. X
  • Posted

Hi there , I have also had recent episodes of dizziness the past few weeks .

I have been in peri- menopause for years, however this past year my hormones have really been off balanced and I even skipped one period and then the darn thing came back the next month . You’ll get all kinds of different symptoms as every woman’s body is different it’s hard to tell which ones you’ll get or won’t get as you go through the change .   Best wishes to help ya though it all ,  and hugs from Canada :-)

• Posted

Thank you ,

May I ask what was or is all your symptoms I just started perimenopause about 4 months ago and it's really hit me hard. 

• Posted

When I look back I realise that I have been perimenopausal for 5 maybe 6 years. I've had all of the 66 symptoms and more so severely that I cant function properly. It got so bad that my dr put me on HRT. It hasnt kicked in fully yet as am still having all sorts of symptoms but the longer I am on it I am noticing an improvement as time passes. Then I can come off it really slowly, a tiny bit at a time so I control my menopause rather than it control me. This is the route I have gone down it may not be what you want or it may not be suitable for you. Hope this helps. XXX

• Posted

I  couldn’t sleep well , lots of anxiety , weight gain in my lower belly that  I can’t loose , hot flashes in my whole body and my face and neck were always red due to over heating all the time , emotional over everthing and anything , appetite changes , bladder control issues , etc etc.. Im 49 and my family doctor and gynocolagist actually told me my estrogen and progesterone levels were all off .  My periods became very heavy and large clots due and also developed fibroids and cysts .  They finally put me on fibristal which stopped the bleeding thank god , and they told me to change my diet and drink more water daily . It’s been such a extreme change but I work at it every day . I know it’s the progress of my body changing due to all this stuff happening as the doctors did lots of tests and blood work and that’s how they knew what it was that has been causing this nightmare . I can’t wait for the day that my body starts to feel normal again . I keep hope and faith every day cause I know it will all be ok. Lord help all us woman who go through this stuff as it’s not easy that’s for sure and I’m so thankful for these forums on this website . :-)
  • Posted

Not everyday but I do get them when I'm about to get my period, it last about 2 days, then I'm good, I have to watch what I eat closer to this time😣

• Posted

hi Jacqueline,, I have suffered with every symptoms I swear...its all normal. A year and half ago it all got rough for me...heart palpitations, anxiety, blood pressure was high, weight gain..on and on...many trips to the doc, and even a hospital stay. Couldn't find nothing wrong with me. Then i went to a gynecologist. Thought she would help, but not really. She did run bloodwork, and my estradil was below 12 and said i was postmenopausal. I still have the occasional very light period every six or nine months to let me know im not quite done yet..Still have these issues, but its getting a little better. This forum has been a god we all have to stick together..

• Posted

I heard once your body gets use to the change it gets better, is that true been that I just started perimenopause about 4 months ago does it get better will all these symptoms subside. 
  • Posted

Oh yess jacqueline It has plagued me for a couple uears, finally realized it was low blood sugar!! Eat more carbs-complex carbs. I don't eat regularly and take cinnamon spice in tea or however. It really helps and has relieved all of the dizzy/lightheadedness and nausea.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.