Fatigue. Need help?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had mono back in the start of december 2021. felt fatigued with no apetite and anxiety. I got tested on january 19th (6-7 weeks after symptoms started). by this point my symptoms were lessening and i felt better. my test came back igg positive with igm negative (so i had a recent past infection). its now the start of march and all i have left is fatigue. I just feel really sleep all the time and this is scaring me. Any help/tips. did anyone experience this after their initial phase was over and does it go away?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

Im sorry to hear this. Im in the Same boat Like you, maybe check out my story. Im new here in the forums, try to click on My Name. Wish you a fast recovery. And to your question if it goes away, it will, but there are a lot of people that had a recovery from 6-36 Months. Im 24. Months in.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.