Fatigue that started almost three years ago, what could it be?

Posted , 2 users are following.

three years ago doctors falsely perceived my sudden abdominal pain as gallbladder inflammation. A month later I had another sudden abdominal pain incident and the diagnosis was the same. Fatigue started at that point and never left. After having my gallbladder removed the pain appeared suddenly again and now three years later I have still extreme fatigue and the sudden abdominal pain appears every once in a while. My doctors say it appears I have chronic inflammation but they don't know anything further and they can't help me. Fatigue is worse some days. It gets worse after eating carbs (which I guess it makes sence if there is inflammation) . But I have seen so many doctors and they either tell me that they can't help me ir that the fatigue is in my head. Through random blood test I discovered I was anrmic and vitamin d deficient. After taking supplements the fatigue hasn't left. What could it be?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi There.

I have been back and forth over the past 10 years fighting inflammation and fatigue – a lot due the fact that I have IBD – this coupled with the meds totally drains me from time to time. Depression (not clinical) and feeling a bit low is certainly something I have experienced during this time as well.

I have been taking a careful account of the nutrition that I am getting and would suggest this to be a first step for you. It is quite important and should NOT be over looked as there are some very good holistic extracts that are excellent for inflammation and fatigue. Most of us that have not had/taken the time to read our bodies and make the appropriate adjustments turn toward supplements as this is a good way of getting some essential elements. I am not big on capsule supplements as I understand that the body does not absorb them properly. I find “Green” type powders and juices work best for me and I find that they also have adjusted my mood and general outlook to be more positive. Here are a few links for a few “super-Juices” they all come in a powder and although some taste a bit nasty (and can be a bit pricy) they have come along way in the past few years.

https://www.resultmyhealth.com/superjuice/

https://leangreens.com/

https://www.welleco.co.uk/collections/elixirs/products/welleco-super-elixir-greens[/b]

GOOD LUCK!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.