Fatigued and scared

Posted , 8 users are following.

HI ladies.

I feel like I've been on here a lot lately, but my peri is really putting me through the ringer lately. I am experiencing extreme fatigue today. Feel it everywhere, even in my face and throat. Running to bathroom as well. And crying, because it scares me. Just reaching out to you because you help me

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi Cindy, I just got finished writing down my symptoms for the day, (I do that every day) and they are exhaustion fatigue weak legs pass out feeling low sugar scared sad shaky dizzy health anxiety gloom and doom, and very worried (about everyone and everything) why I don't know just stupid hormones! I will go eat and now and hopefully feel a bit better.. I write my symptoms everyday and check back each month and they are always the same, todays symptoms match lasts months and the month before ECT... To the days.. I don't get periods had hysterectomy so have no idea where um at in my journey so it helps to track symptoms like this.. Just wanted to let you know your not alone I'm feeling the same.. Hang in there!

• Posted

Thank you! So much. I am so comforted by the women on this forum. This is such a scary time of life, and I beat myself up when i feel this way. but it is unavoidable.

• Posted

This is all so unfair. I get this way feeling sorry for myself and then I remember that I'm not the only one.. I'm so exhausted from trying to wonder pray hope when will this rollercoaster of unbalanced hormonal symptoms ever end.. We just have to keep reminding each other that the other has the same and that one day it will get better

• Posted

You said exactly what I'm feeling. I hope it gets better soon. I just want to be able to live my life.

• Posted

I completely understand your anxiety. I put myself through a series of tests recently because I thought for sure something was terribly wrong! Back in November, I had so much weakness, it felt difficult to hold my head up. I felt shaky and weak. I'd have random areas in my extremities that would go numb or tingly for days at a time. I'd be constipated one day and be running to the bathroom the next. If you haven't checked things out, always good rule of thumb to do so, but if theres one thing I've learned, the human body is not predictable like we want it to be. We have the worst fears and we jump to the worst conclusions and its very rarely what we think it is. My best advice is try to relax (I take Bach's Rescue Remedy- which helps), stay off GOOGLE (because symptoms will always point to the worst things and give you the impression you have some rare disease- been there, done that!) and go get it checked out with your GP.

• Posted

Hi! THANK you! I have had every test imaginable- doctor says it's peri. But on days like this, I always assume we've missed something. I have three bottles of Rescue Remedy spread all over the house- it is good! But the physical symptoms are rough today. Thank you for reaching out. ❤

• Posted

Oh yes. I still have those days, too. I hope your day gets better my friend.

• Posted

ive had that numb tingly feeling in my left thigh for weeks now ! i have ebv mono and thought maybe i had internal shingles too ! good to know that others have this too !

• Posted

You'll be OK--- you have your rescue remedy which is good. When I have bouts of fatigue I take naps, watch a movie and do the bare minimum.I also double up on some supplements to make sure I'm getting what I need... Stay hydrated and take deep breaths----I do this when I feel my mind is going haywire. Take Care

• Posted

hi cindy! i hope you are feeling better today. it sure is comforting to know we aren't going through this alone. i have been through the crashing fatigue. For me, it comes and goes. When its here, I just go with it like Kelly said. I watch tv, snuggle with my puppy and do as little as possible. if I'm not worrying about my symptoms, I will be worrying about my husbands or sons. it is never ending. It's bad enough stressing about my self!! i don't have rescue remedy because i take prescription stuff unfortunately. Doesn't work for this apparently. I'm so sorry you were having a rough day. I hope you are feeling better ((hugs))

• Posted

Thank you for reaching out! Things are better today by a little bit. I did manage to run some errands, and now am cuddling with my dogs. My biggest obstacle is acceptance and just allowing myself to float through the bad days. I am thankful for you and other ladies on here.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.