fats

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi there got my doctors appointment in the morning to pick up my tablets could you tell me what fats we are looking at on a lable will keep you updated lovely site to read what other people are doing and to help each other

2 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Look at yr labels and where it says amount of fat per 100g it can't be any more the 5g per 100g and no more than 15 g per meal 45g in total for the day.

Good luck.

• Posted

so do i add all the fats up that are on the lable good and bad fats 
    • Posted

It's just the whole fat not saturated.

Eg bag of walkers crisp is 7.2g of fat as they are only 25grams a bag. BUT..... the %of fat per 100g is over 30. U need to look at the per 100g and don't go over 5g per 100g so crisp are no no !! Else u will poo yr self lol. Add up the fat u eat and don't go over 15g per meal but everything is below 5g. Does that make sence lol

• Posted

Can I ask a ? Please.im getting these tablets tomorrow.

If I eat a sausage and one is 5.7g fat and its 25g,I can't eat it right because 100g would be 22.8g fat,so it doesn't matter if im just eating one?.god this is confusing,I so would have eaten that lol x

• Posted

Omg no!!!! It's the 22.8g you look at. God u will be pouring oil 💩💩💩

So many people get the fat bit wrong! Once it clicks you will get no side effects and the weight will fall off.

• Posted

Personally I don't eat anything over 5g of fat per 100g, the only things I pick up in the supermarket are things that say less than 5g per 100g 😁
    • Posted

Exactly the sausage is 22g per 100g she will spend half the night on the loo!! Lol
    • Posted

Thank god I didn't eat them lol I think I get it,so really just lean meats?is steak ok?oh gosh,im going to be a mess lol
    • Posted

Download my fitness pal app. U can put what food u like in that and it tells u the fat per 100g. I was ok with steak but it has to be very lean.

I lived on chicken and white fish! Even salmon was dodgy odd times!!! U have to be 100% good. My friend ate bad stuff and it was 2 days later it effected her. Her BMW car seat is wrecked!! She said it just poured out of her n there was no stopping it!!

I had one accident , once u have one ud never do it again.

That's the whole point, they don't make u loose weight they scare u into eating all the right stuff.

I lost 5 stone by just being really good and avoiding fatty bad foods.

• Posted

thanks great help x will let you know how it goes 
  • Posted

on 2nd day all is going well got white fish and rice for tea had a lean salad sandwich lunch time .went to the diabetes clinic they said if i have not lost any weight in 4 weeks they are going to put me on metformin as well as my insulin as sugars are very high they said it is the steroids that is messing my diabetes they said that the metformin would make me loose weight but the side affect again is lots of poos lol hope it all goes well on this tablet realey x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.