FATT LIVER

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am 67 ,male from south east asia .I have a small gall stone which sometime become painful .My doctor has advised that there is no immediate need to remove my gall bladder .My ultra sound indicated slight fatty infiltration of liver . My fibroscan of liver has given me a result of 7.6 Kpa (Median).I have been advised to start some exercise and use a low fat diet and avoid sugar and sugar made items.i have yet to discuss my fibro scan with my doctor .

Any guidance on my fibroscan score ? Is it high

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi SLA. Normal kpa range is 2-7 so you are only slightly over the norm. Instead of writing paragraphs on how to try and reverse fatty live I'll just advise you to Google "reverse fatty liver". Theres plenty of material you'll find helpful.

Stay well!!

• Posted

thanks dear,that helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.