Fatty Liver

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi i had my gallbladder removed last December which all went well , I have recently been feeling unwell i had some tests done and have been told i have a fatty liver ,i don't drink at all but i understand when the gall bladder in removed the liver compensates for it has any one else had this problem thanks in advance .

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

My daughter has also just been diagnosed with fatty liver. she had gall bladder removed 10 years ago, shes only 30 now. She hasn't got a high colesterol either, we're concerned that a change in diet won't help her fatty liver as cause isn't from high fat foods. Her liver just can't process fat. Please let me know how you're getting on.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.