Fatty liver symptoms

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi i think i may have liver issues. my symptoms are dull ache under right rib, indigestion near sternum. feeling of fullness, gas, migrane, dry eye and sinus. all my symptoms are on my tight side. does anyone else have this?

im very worried.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I have some of your symptoms, feeling of fullness, dull ache under right ribs & some gas. An ultrasound revealed liver cysts of various sizes, some large, some small. Doctor plus internet search say afflicted patients are born with the condition, and that the cysts grow slowly throughout your lifetime. I am 69 years, quite slim apart from my belly which looks like I'm 6 months pregnant and growing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.