Fear of fainting

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey guys, so I just wanted to talk about what I've been feeling. So i know I most likely have anxiety that just comes out of no where but when that happens I get like shortness of Breathe and the after that I get like dizziness and lightheadedness. And then that's when I freak out more and get tingly cause I'm scared i might faint or atleast it feels like it but it has never happened once. I just wanted to get that off my chest. As of right now I feel tingly and my head feels tight.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Yup...That happens so me too!  I think it helps me to remember that I NEVER have passed out and it helps to remember that it only last a little bit and then it gone.
    • Posted

Thanks for replying. And i know rolleyes it's so scary though. Have you taken medication for it? I'm so scared to try it

• Posted

Hello Woah

Yes your conditions can be related to Anxiety, Try and relax and all will pass, given time

BOB

• Posted

Thanks for your reply. I try to but then it just takes forever to go away. rolleyes

• Posted

I get the dizziness, and the feeling that I'm going to faint as well. Both of those are my main triggers, so the anxiety gets worse, and that often leads to a panic attack. You're definitely not alone.

• Posted

Thanks for your reply and ugh I know it's so horrible tho I can't even go about my day because it's so scary. I get it when I'm in class too then I have to step out

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.