Fear of going crazy!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I convice myself every day that i'm going crazy or that i'm going to go crazy, I wish I could just forget about it but i'm so self observant because of it.

I constantly talk to myself in my head because of it which makes me feel every more crazy.

Please tell me i'm not alone

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello amanda.

I'm an old age pensioner and 45 years ago as a young soldier i got lost in the jungle at night. It was the most terrifying experience i had ever had at that young age, and in order to keep my sanity i talked to myself throughout my ordeal to stop me screaming and loosing it.

Do you realize that Humanity and the animal Kingdom have been communicating with each other before we began to walk upright.

We get a better answer to our feelings when we talk to our selves because we are talking to our( higher self or the spirit within) so don't be worried about how you feel, it's realizing who you are that is the key you are looking for.

No one can contradict your thoughts because they are your feelings so keep on asking questions, the true answer awaits you.

After many ordeal's and struggles I realized who i was and so became a Christian Spiritual Healer, having Empathy for those yet to find out who they are helps me to tell my story and give someone hope.

God bless

John

• Posted

Hi Amanda,

Everyone has an internal dialogue going on in their mind so if you talk to yourself it is not unusual.

Clinical or Chronic Anxiety is a crippling illness that can have many bodily and mind side effects, almost all of which are temporary.

Try reading Eckhart Tolle's 'The Power of Now' if you need clarification or more detail on what I am about to say.

Be the watcher or your thoughts, see them as leaves passing by on a mountain stream, you can reach out and hold one or let it pass by and even if you picked one you can put it back in the stream and let it go.

Acknowledge the thought you had, don't fight it, then let it go.

As try some Meditation to still your mind, maybe the 'Plum Village' app from play store which is free and has a great section on meditation.

🙏 Peace

• Posted

You are not going crazy, I have posted a helpful replay that is waiting to be moderated.

Hang on in there friend 🙏

• Posted

Thank you! I will keep my eye out for it 😃

• Posted

Hi Amanda I talk to myself in my head most of the time, have being doing it since i was a young teenager and to be honest i think the opposite its kept me sane, why wouldn't your own thoughts be better at answering you.

have you ever tried not thinking of anything, i have and i can't

try not to worry its quite normal, your not going mad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.