Fecal impacted overflow diarohea PLEASE HELP PLEASE

Posted , 1 user is following.

can anyone help me..became very sick after covid with stomach problems..have had gastritis before and went straight on gastro diet..ate little since then..didnt work..went everywhere for help..violent nausea non stop, losing my mind from it..fullness eating small amounts..terrible pain from what seemed like gas attacks..passing less wind and constant burping with no relief..terrible noises from stomach especially on eating and at night..pain under left rib..poo everyday once only in morning which was soft and turned yellow...nausea uncontrollable..mulptiple er trips as quality of life now gone..am in hospital since last week..had many tests..x rays , ct scan, 2 mri of stomach and pancreas and gallbladder..barium swallow etc...seems that even though i was going to the loo..i have stool all in my bowel..they said my poo is overflow and going round it..they started me on laxatives..4 days ago...moviprep jug..i took it..it resulted in hours of water from my back passage..yellow then clear..then the gave me movilax...just dirahea afger that..getting weaker all the time..then yesterday another scan..still there...another moviprep which makes me dizzy..hours of diareah again 14 times ..waterry but better than the day before..then movilax last night...more diarahea this morning but not clear water..then a movilax...now have given me another jug of moviprep and have to have another x ray..the nausea is so bad i want to die as its been weeks if this..i didnt ever know you could poo and have stuff in there...im so scared because its not working..im just getting diarea for days 14 times a day,,,how could this cause the violent violent nausea..can anyone help me please..im sorry about the typing..im doing it one handed and spell check wont work and crying..,please anyone please, has this happened to you..how can it just keep going round it

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.