Fed up

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm feeling really unhappy at the mo, i stopped taking my tablets on wednesday as i had a meal out and then was going away for the weekend. I tried to make good choices and we played on the wii for a couple of hours, i really thought i had been good. Well i've put on 4lbs!!!! How the hell did that happen??

I normally have to trough my way through a tub of Haagen Daaz and a pile of choc for that to happen?

I feel cheated.

Jax

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Jumped on the Wii fit this morning and....... i have lost the 4lbs again!!!

An extra trip to the gym and getting back on the low fat wagon has obviously worked :D

• Posted

Well done Jax,

Any idea what the max weight is on the Wii fit, i think i'd like to use this to help me, i do the boxing on it already and its a great work out ... because of the amount of laughing we do if nothing more.

C x

• Posted

The Max weight on the wii fit is 23.8 st - i bought it for my OH at christmas. Can't wait to get down to that and have a go at step/yoga etc... not to mention Rayman's Raving Rabbids TV Party! :lol:
  • Posted

So you can still weigh yourself with it even if you are over the maximum weight for the exercises using the board?

I'm thinking of getting one so it gives me a bigger incentive to keep losing!

C x

• Posted

Been doing a bit more research into this today and apparantley - until you're 23.8 st or less you can't use it to weigh yourself, or for the wii fit 'workouts' as they link to your weight stats - but from what i've read, it can actually take up to 600lbs, hence games like RRR TV Party, and others like Sean White's snowboarding that use the wii board would be fine - you can play them without fear of breaking it(!) - this has hugely cheered me up today :lol:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.