Fed up

Posted , 3 users are following.

I lost 3 stone a year ago then I broke my foot. Without the gym its taking longer 2 come off. Ive asked them to refer me to the exercise referal programme and im going 2 try water aerobics/swimming!. Last week after all my hard work I went to SW and stayed the same I was gutted!!. All my friends can eat what they want and stay thin sad. I hate being young

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I know exactly how you feel.  But remember that by exercising you will be gaining muscle which by mass is heavier.

Don't give up. 

You will get there.

Staying the same is better than gaining xx

• Posted

Don't get yourself down about it staying the same is better than putting it on. Iv been taking orlistat now for 9 days and I haven't dared to get on the scales again yet I'm absolutely dreading it think I'm going to wait for the 4 week mark before getting on the scales again. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.