fed up

Posted , 5 users are following.

All my test results are coming back great why can't i convince myself that I'm ok

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Because you do not want to be ok enough for some reason; neeed for attention...fills your life of somehing to do,you don't like yourself enough.etc.
  • Posted

Whatever the doc is checking you for is okay. You are mind, body and soul. You are a whole person, and there are other areas here that are NOT okay. Only you know your life and maybe very helpful to look into energy healing.
  • Posted

Use this to your advantage. I once I thought I'm really sick, got tests, all came green. Rather than getting upset over the results I thought - maybe I am not sick after all?

Most of your feelings, including the feeling of being sick, can be controlled by your brain, unless of course this is something serious - but then the tests would show it. Try to believe in it and get back your healthy life. If you ever feel anxiety, tell yourself it's just your thoughts - the tests were good and surely they would show something if it would be otherwise. 

• Posted

Im sorry you feel like this. It's probably because however many tests come back negative you cannot believe that there is nothing wrong with you because you feel so rubbish.  There is no easy answer so stop looking for one. The key is to accept that you can feel rubbish but nothing worse will happen. Accept the good bits, even if few and far between, accept the bad bits and say a mental thanks that your tests are negative. All above hard to do and I wish you all the best. Be gentle with yourself and accept accept accept.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.