Fed up

Posted , 4 users are following.

Have stayed the same weight for 3 weeks now any ideas why

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Samantha79952, same here 2lbs in one month and I am following the diet plan...could it be we are taking a placebo batch of Orlistat?
  • Posted

I got mine off the gp, so hopefully they are legit. But something isn't right, I have 3 st yet to lose x

• Posted

My GP told me that after 2 months on the tablets that 3 lbs was a good loss.  She has also recommended that I start to do some form of weights when I go to the gym to build muscle and this burns the calories alot faster.  I have also decided to reduce my carb intake alot so I will see whether that helps too. 
    • Posted

Hi, how are you getting on? Any change if you cut your carbs and used weights please?
    • Posted

hi, lost a couple of kilos but my weight fluctuates constantly..been sticking to a low carb for over 10 days now,, lost inches from my waist but nothing great...that is the problem for me I can't do weights due to my disability...How are you doing then?

• Posted

i have been on these for a month and have lost over 1stone yet i think i am hittitng a wall, just like all items you have to work at it and i have now started at the gym and aquaaerobics etc so and gym work.. i have stayed the same this week but i was also warned this could happen so i will change foods around and work harder to get it off.. but i wont let a  no weight loss put me off.. writte a diary of everything you eat xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.