Fed up

Posted , 5 users are following.

I can't stand I feel off balance, vision has become blurr, I feel my legs jammed and tired and weak stiff neck, eyes and head took much of anxiety when I lye still and breath I feel I have I am floating in air and blood is not flowing in my legs and then my legs suddenly feel normal like someone put life in it and becomes tired

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Asis I agree with Rocksolid ,go see Dr ,and get your eyes tested many of us do first off . Stressing will sometimes increase what your feeling more . Neurologist may have an answer for you . What I will say is never Google anything ,you won't find answers there , If not seen Dr just go and see one . Do you have any sinus or tinnitus symptoms ? Maybe virus related . ? Go checked out won't know until you do . 

• Posted

I feel your pain Hun it’s horible I think what happens is the dizzy off balance feeling makes us so anxious tht in the end we get other symptoms due to the anxiety but I don’t think the actual dizziness is I’ve been told mine is from my virus. But I have such a bad neck and in iff headaches to fed up with it now x 
  • Posted

Im glad I have someone who understands me I'm onlz 19, life is hell found any cute?

• Posted

Hi I have a few of your symptoms do you get a heavy feeling like an elephant sitting on your chest .I've been to the Drs plus we didn't get anywhere at least touch wood I haven't got the headache yet.Took me 30 minutes to hang the washing up but managed it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.