Fed up

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi all, I am 9 weeks into a flare, started adalibumab about 7 weeks ago, frustrated as it doesnt seem to be working, ive lost my appetite, loosing weight, started on 20mg of prednisolone about a week ago now after trying to avoid steroids. i'm just teally frustrated on a cocktail of meds, high dose balsalazide sodium (colazide), was on budenofalk foam enemas until my back passge got so sore i couldnt use them. Also on calcium because of the steroids. now been put on supplement drinks because of my significant weight loss. I just need to rant/vent and get support. Has anyone else felt like this and had a similar experience with adalibamab? I've been told it can take 12 weeks to start working, im just desperate for it to work otherwise its back to square one!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.