Fed up

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi

I've been looking back at when i first posted about possible costo and it was nearly 2 years ago. I said i had it on and off for 3 years. Well i am still getting this horrible ache in my rt shoulder, ribs, arm and into my rt breast. The ache moves around but is there most days. I had a mammogram 18 months ago which was fine. I do find it eases when i am in bed at night but each day the ache is there. I have been using Voltarol gel which does help a bit but I cannot get the ache to go. Does anyone else have it in these areas and into the breast and have you had it for years? Thanks

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hey julie just got diagnosed with costo a couple days ago after not being able to take a deep breathe for about a month. my whole left side of my body (arm, leg, left breast plate) start to ache. it comes and goes. i even start to get goosebumps on only my left side. with COVID going around, you can only imagine the stress and fear that was going through my mind. after reading all these people going through the same thing, i now have some type if peace. thank you for sharing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.