Fed up and I don't know what to do anymore

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm 21,I suffer from chronic anxiety and panic attacks, depression. And I'm becoming a alcoholic I realy don't know what to do anymore I'm always in a black hole. Scared of having a heart attack all the time. Scares to go to sleep because I think il die in my sleep so I have to drink. I hate it. Then I go on yahoo answers to see if it's rare.then get bad replys so I worry so much and I hate it 😔

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Tom, you and I are kind of in the same boat. Well different boats but sailing along together. I’m a lot older than you and I have a lot of physical symptoms. However, instead of alcohol I have to take Valium which does much the same thing. That fear of sleeping is awful. But you will sleep when your body is tired enough. Have you tried talking to the doctor?
  • Posted

Tom

Alcohol will depress your mood, so when depressed you drink you become more depressed, you end up in a round circle where you cannot get out to Normality.

You need to talk to your GP and explain how you feel. If in the UK you can contact Alcoholics Anonymous, you will find your local Office on the web or you could ask your GP or CAB in your local town

When you see your GP explain your fears and discuss your Chest Pains. Death, we are told and we all need to agree we cannot do anything about it, we go to bed at night, cannot sleep then we die, that is the contract we all sign up for when born. All we can do is live our lives and move on. We cannot really worry regards your past, that is done although certain activities may try and pull you down. The presents we live for the day. Sad to say our futures are set and we need to accept those fears. We may never see tomorrow. There is nothing to be depressed about, when called we go. We may end up visiting our past family members who will have a fantastic party when you arrive

Keep of Yahoo, that will make you unhappy and you will be more depressed, you end up in the circle of Depression where you struggle to get back out into the outside world

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.