Fed up.. Finding lumps/bumps

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hey guys me again probably bored of seeing my posts now..

Recently posted a lot on here about different stuff blood in spit/nose feeling my abdomen stomach all sorts.. This time it's a lump behind my ear and small lump in my neck.. My necks movable the ony behind my ear not so much.. The ear one is firm and painless the neck one is softer and painless.. I had one even of what felt like flu symptoms a week ago but that cleared as quick as it came.. The lump behind my ear has been there for years a doctor has said it was to do with a piercing on my ear and it would subside but this never had its remained.

Got appt with the ENT end of the month and made a doc appt for just over a week away..

I'm depressed and fed up of feeling like this now my life is consumed by worry and fear and the increasing need to examine myself/stool/spit/urine.. Sometimes I feel like it's just not worth it anymore I'm so low right now never been as low as this.

I feel like I come on here and just whine and moan about things I think are wrong with me. I over think everything I constantly Google things and freak Oit I know I shouldn't but hey I can't help it. I'm so run down right now so fatigued all the time. I had blood tests like 3 months ago that all came back clear. 

I just don't know what to do anymore.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I had a lump behind my ear but it turned out to only be a cyst. I had it lanced years ago and it has come back. The doctors said that it will most likely come back. Don't worry about it especially if ur blood work came back normal.
  • Posted

I just wonder how many of us have only got like this since we discovered we could type in anything on google and get the worst case scenarios every time!!

I often think - I have never been so anxious since having one particular health scar ... Which manifested itself into something so huge (in my head) and all because of google searching.

Never mind a kiddie block - we need an anxiety sufferers block on it 😂

Sometimes Will when I stress badly I get lumps n bumps like boil looking things which do go when I eventually calm myself down.

Try not to worry about them, they will go.

• Posted

Could be glands also,  in your neck,  where you had the flu symptoms a week ago
  • Posted

I do t know if this helps but I've always panicked about flying . So anhow I avoid it but my husband wanted to go places right like a normal person would.

i got so sick and tired of it I just gave up and said to myself..." I hope it crashes"

then I won't be in such misery and as soon as I accepted my fear, it went away.

whats the worst thing that could happen to you? You could die right? We all will die at some point. Why worry, it's not under our control. Control for me is the real issue. I can't control my body. The more I try to control my mind or body I freak out.

let go, hand it over to God. Let God take over.

i hope this helps you I'm not trying to be rude or preach

💙💛💜💚❤️

• Posted

Rose i also believe in God. No matter how hard I try to trust in him and feel he is there it doesn't fully help. It makes me feel more distant from Him when I don't feel his persence. I'm now tring medicine. I still have full faith in God but sometimes you just need the medicine too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.