Fed up of it all and don’t see the point any more.

Posted , 7 users are following.

i feel totally lost i feel like im drowning. ive hit a wall with work and feel like im being forced out.

i have 2 boys so know im being stupid but i wish each day i was dead.

im tired of tying my best and it not being good enough. im not sure what else i can give but im tired of it all now.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

hi jason, you are brave! you have written on here and that makes me wonder do you.really want to take your own life? you have 2 boys - do you really want to do harm to yourself and lose them? talk - to the Samaritans, a crisis line, a friend ANYONE and go OUT! speak to your doctor if you're thinking about this a lot, you can't put this off. you need to feel comfortable in your own skin. try it. look after yourself otherwise you'll be no use to your boys.

• Edited

Jason you are brave, and you are strong, you have 2 kids who appreciate you more than they can put into words. Stay strong, seek further help if necessary, but you are not alone brother, and you will overcome this cloud.

All the best and apologies if this reply sucks.

You can defeat this.

AOW

• Edited

Jason, I am truly sorry for the pain you are experiencing. Depression is a darkness, with no dawn. Please decide to seek the light and seek help immediately.

My dad committed suicide when I was 5 years old. I was in the room with him at the time, and it has traumatized my life ever since. I am 72 years old. His decision affected not only me, but my brother and two sisters. All of us have suffered from alcoholism, guilt, brutal depression, and relationship problems over our entire lives. I similar to you, considered suicide when I was in my thirties. But a power greater than myself pulled my back. That power was the love of my wife and children as well as faith.

Please seek help. Your children should have to carry this heavy burden throughout their lives. Please choose life.

Sincere best wishes and the Lord's blessings on your journey.

Regards, RJ

• Posted

hey man! Don't give up on life so easily brother. For every problem there is always a solution. You have a family with two kids and loving wife which is a dream for many. Don't give up on them. They rely on you. You have purpose in this world, don't throw your life away just because you hit a wall. When you hit a wall you push through it. Life will hit you, and it will hit you hard. But when you overcome it that's where you see your worth and success. Hurt is always good, its where life teaches us what's what and what to do next. Have a little faith and everything is gonna be alright. If you ever want any help don't hesitate to reach out to me. 😃

• Posted

You have 2 boys, which is good. You should not wish you was dead, your children love you. Once they grow up, they will love you more each day, but this depends on how much you communicate with them.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.