Fed up of this Verrucca

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey there ,I am fed up of my 8 month old verruca on the ball of my foot which refuses to go. I have tried marigold therapy and host of other treatments like thuja but nothing's working. Anybody who had similar issue and could recommend a treatment if they have success?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I posted on here about 5 years ago to share my story about my daughter having warts on her face and hands that disappeared within days of taking trimethoprim for a urine infection. She has since had a large verucca on her toe that is now responding to trimethoprim. It has halved in size and she has only been taking it for 3 days. I don’t know how you would convince your doctor to prescribe it as in theory it shouldn’t work as it’s a virus. Good luck!
  • Posted

im currently using apple cider vinegar on my daughters

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.