Fed up totally and have no motivation...

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello all

Hope you are all doing well. I am totally fed up as for the last two weeks have put weight on.Three quarters of a pound the first week and half a pound this week. So fed up and really feel like pigging out as i get the feeling this is going to be it for me and i am not going to loose any more weight. sad

I have been having about 30g of fat a day, sticking to the rules, having no side effects and was doing well up till then but now dont know what to do.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Oh trace have a hug.

I have weeks where I gain, I think we all do.

Don't completely pig out but why not have a day off? Have a meal out, or get fish and chips. Have one day off and then back to the diet.

Have you measured yourself? I seem to lose weight some weeks and others my body changes shape but I don't loose any weight.

don;t give up, I'm sure everyone on here wants to give up sometimes. Just keep going and you will get there.

:cheerup:

• Posted

what time do you weigh..... best is morning after the first trip to loo...

keep that as bench mark..... you may or you may not be aware that our body weight varies a lot in day.... if you know you are not cheating then just be patient.... the wait is well worth it......

• Posted

Thanks guys, am still doing my best. Am off to see U2 in Cardiff on Saturday and i know i will go off the rails simply because in a situation like that its not easy to stick to anything but i will keep going. I always weigh naked first thing in the morning and after having a pee and yes my weight does fluctuate during the day but i have now stopped weighing everyday which had become a habit and only weigh once a week.
  • Posted

It is true, sometimes yr weight goes up when you have done nothing to deserve it. it is one of those irritating facts of dieting.

Keep going and in the long run it will work. Have the odd day off and have something yummy. it helps! I sometimes think it kick starts the tabs working again.

Lelly xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.