FEDUP

Posted , 4 users are following.

HI everyone hope you can help me,i seem to be going thru a crappy patch at mo after losing the half stone last week everything is going wrong!my son hates infant school its so stressful everyday my oldest one now dont wanna go.im having stomach pain all time and dunno why ive took and missed my blueys and today had awful pain and loads oil am confused why...yesterday i had toast for breakfast ww beef hotpot 1slice bread for dinner turkish delight in aftanoon frys one as it lower in fat and dream topping and apricots for my tea so why have i all this oil and cramping??oh and wind :oops: im fed up and down with it all two steps forward and 5 back...................thats how im feeling :cry:

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sweetie,

Sorry ur feelin so low! :roll: Maybe ur tummy pain was due to the stress and then cos u missed some bluies and then took them again it's caused a reaction. But I'm not a doctor, really I'm just trying 2 be logical and make u feel a little better :!: How am I doin :?: I am sure once the kids settle back at school & ur stress level take a dive things will start to sort themselves out :!:

Oh and, as I've been away on hols, [b:1ac2e1f392]CONGRATULATIONS on ur 1/2 stone loss YOU GR8 BIG LOSER YOU[/b:1ac2e1f392] :!: :lol: :lol:

Keep goin honey nothin that's worth it is easy :D

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

thanks Kal tomorow is another day and ill start again!x
  • Posted

Hi Dawn,

Sorry u had such a rubbish day yesterday. Hope today is better. There`s nothing worse when ur kid(s) are upset or stressed....as it affects u greatly.

Keep the faith chick.

Im just back on the tablets after being on strike for 4 weeks... :lol:

• Posted

[quote:3cc95486d5=\"dawn39\"]HI everyone hope you can help me,i seem to be going thru a crappy patch at mo after losing the half stone last week everything is going wrong!my son hates infant school its so stressful everyday my oldest one now dont wanna go.im having stomach pain all time and dunno why ive took and missed my blueys and today had awful pain and loads oil am confused why...yesterday i had toast for breakfast ww beef hotpot 1slice bread for dinner turkish delight in aftanoon frys one as it lower in fat and dream topping and apricots for my tea so why have i all this oil and cramping??oh and wind :oops: im fed up and down with it all two steps forward and 5 back...................thats how im feeling :cry:[/quote:3cc95486d5]

Hi there Dawn

I'm so sorry to hear your children are struggling with the settling in period.

Trust me hun, if you make them think you are okay and this is just a normal way of life (which it is) they will settle far quicker.

The worse thing for your children right now is for them to sense your upset about them being left at school.

You have to be the brave one here and make it out as a very exciting time (which it is if they are left to find this out)

As hard as it is - you have to let go and show them mum is happy to leave them there, so it must be ok.

You show any kind of upset hun and they will pick up on it.

Trust me, your children are very well looked after and probably fussed more (despite the large class sizes) than they are at home (no feence meant to any parent)

We have a saying at our school...

We promise not to believe half the things your children tell us about you if you promise not to believe half the things they say about us.

We really are only humans, just like you. We work with children because we enjoy it. We would never allow a child to remain upset.

Be strong sweetie, for your children's sake and allow them to settle in to their new daily routine.

Please let us know how they are getting on

Love

Melbi x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.