Feedback and Questions on PRP Knee Injections

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello everyone,

I'm a sports enthusiast who has recently faced knee issues. Following an ACL surgery and a grade 2 partial meniscus tear, I underwent PRP injections, done four months post-operation.

Now, over a month after the injections, I'm experiencing concerning symptoms. My knee cracks and I feel pain when fully extending my leg and after sitting for long periods.

Before the PRP injections, I had no knee pain. I'm wondering if such symptoms are common and whether they're temporary or indicative of a more serious issue.

I want to start a discussion to share our experiences with PRP injections, especially regarding knee problems. If you have similar experiences or knowledge on this topic, could you share:

Your experiences with PRP injections.

Any side effects you've noticed.

Advice or recommendations on managing post-injection symptoms.

I'm looking forward to your responses and hope this discussion helps us better understand and manage our conditions.

Thank you in advance for your insights and advice.

Best regards,

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.