Feel Awful

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all again, been on this tablets and feel awful, got bad stomach ache, feel sick and really tearful, but that might not be to do with this.....I go toilet and it is orange oil, dont think gonna take for rest of the day...is this normal.?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Hon,

Look at your fat intake. Make sure it is only @ 15g of total fat per meal. That is good & bad fats not just Saturated!!! If you are keeping to this then you need to speak to your GP as these pills don't suit everyone!!

Good luck chick.

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Been on mine for 2 days and al ok but i have been following a very low fat diet. I am checking labels for total fat and if not below 5% I am not eating it.

Try it and see. If not go to docs. I have had headaches and some bloating but nothing else. Just trying to keep v low fat to avoid the consequences.

Hope it helps

KJ

• Posted

Hi Debrau

I was really headachy for the first few days, but have had no o/oil maybe check the fat content of the stuff you are eating and try and be really strict for a few days to see if it makes a difference........keep your chin up chick :hug:

Kirsty :D

• Posted

Try not to get down the dreaded oil only happens if you've eaten too much fat.

If you feel its out of hand stop taking them, look at what you've had and let your body settle. If you can identify what you've had start again and watch the fat intake.

The headaches are common to start with most are resolve with drinking extra water

Don't give in they really do work!!!

• Posted

Yeh dont give in but if you dont feel better after a while see your GP

You get the tendancy to blame the tablets if you feel ill but it might just be that you have a cold or something like that

I know this week ive been mega tired, i fell asleep at 7pm last night and first thought was to say oh these tablets are making me ill. Whereas the reality is i drank too much over the weekend and then had a hectic three days afterwards (i drove a Lambo on weds!!!)

Get on our train (i think the girls at work think im mad coz i keep saying cho cho :oopssmile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.