feel curios and anxious about something

Posted , 3 users are following.

i always have this anxiety disorder and developed into ocd when im was only a child , 1st i was having a health anxiety but after i grown up my anxiety focus on my health and fear of being crazy, i am so concern if anything happen to my brain and body but im more focus on my mental health. I know something not right happen to me and decided to seek help when im was only 20 after i suffer from severe anxiety and depression because of my own thought that scared me. Fast forward its been around 15 years since i seek help and take AD to survive , and now im off of it again. Im stop cold turkey believed that i can handle it by myself but i was wrong, a few month after i stop, i discover my anxiety and ocd are back day by day i cannot feel 100% calm without a day think of my mental health but i still think that i can handle it with help of some herb and supplement. Whats concern me is, i started developed some strange behavioral despite i eat and sleep quite well although i experience bad day and night sleep . I always a clumsy person but this clumsiness is different from previous. I still think i am super sensitive person and when im in front of people even no people around me i always have this clumsiness in what ever i do. For example, if i want to take something i always think without even take it spontanios without too think about it.  Its hard to explain because i am scared that its somekind of psycotic behavioral and im keep thinking it why im like this. I was so scared that i cannot control my behavior and think that im developed some kind of crazy behavior. But when im on ok mood and lots of confident and happy im never do this and im forgoting about it. Now im stress again to think about this , i want to make sure if im going to be ok or am i just thinking too deep. Please if someone can help me to explain if this is just an anxiety or somekind of ocd or is it psycotic behavior that im scared to thinking of it. I just wanna make sure im just having the withdrawal symptom . I never told this to anybody because if might scare that people will judge me. Even my GP too.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

You are ok you are not psychotic. You over think things. Try Buddhism and meditation. You should not stop antidepressants cold turkey. You should have weaned off plus why did you stop them if they were making you better? Honestly try zinc and magnesium and fish oil. They increase calming neurotransmitters. If you use any illicit drugs then stop as they cause huge problems in brain chemistry. Exercise will be great too for you. Magnesium helped the best for me. It's so calming. Zinc helps clear your mind and improve concentration and attention span. Read a book on mindfulness. Good luck. I'd restart the antidepressant, even if at lower dose

• Posted

I do not know why i think about it, maybe im too over thinking just like u said, but im just curious why i act such a strange behaviour like that.. i know its only my thought and i shouldn believed it.. , i stop AD because i feel 100% ok and i confident i can handle my anxiety without using drug, also i gain so much weight while on it.Ive never try magnesium and zinc before, maybe i should try it.. i only using l theanine, lastime i used inositol but it make my symptom worst so i stop it. Im so glad u comment this, it is so helpful to me. I thinking to restart again my AD, lastime im on zoloft for about a year, yeH your right i shouldnt cold turkey , im also like this before, i will cold turkey when im ok but continue again when my anxiety back to hit me. i just curious is it ok to mix the magnesium or zinc with AD, i scared it might interact.
    • Posted

No zinc and magnesium do not interact with antidepressants. Google zinc and depression and Google magnesium and depression and anxiety. There have been studies to show they help. Plus omega 3 too. They are nutrients they don't interact with drugs. Herbal medicine can but not dietary vitamins and minerals. It's all brain chemistry. B vitamins are calming too. Google that. When you feel better. Please spread the good news.

• Posted

ok will try it later... anyway thank u for yr recommendation and advice  it really help me
  • Posted

I had something similar happen to me except with adderall. I stopped taking it at the end of the school year because it made me feel bland. I went off it cold turkey which shouldn’t be done but them i developed anxiety after. (It wasn’t used to treat anxiety) 
    • Posted

really.. i thought i was the only one experience it, so how long u on adderall? never heard of it because i only used zoloft and prozac from the past, i once used luvox but it disagree with me so my gp change it into zoloft , thanks god it work perfectly fine for me but i gain so much weight because of it.. i sure will return to it if im having difficulty manage my anxiety ...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.