Feel depressed most days

Posted , 3 users are following.

Most days I feel down and angry like I never be happy don’t know why.most days and the littles thing make me angry

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Yes sometimes life isn't all that we hoped it to be.  BUT we are responsible for our own happiness so start with the little things. Be grateful for what you have and can do--- exercise, cooking, eating healthy, making someone laugh all smile, family, good friends, a job, etc...  whatever it is there is a positive. A therapist can also help you figure out why your angry.

• Posted

Please change your diets as anti inflammatory, antioxidant, cooling foods and vitamin D rich foods. examle as cooking oil use grass fed butter oil (karry gold). add in your diet like turmeric, flaxseeds, etc

use quinoa instead of wheat or rice as filler. in fruit choice you can eat organic banana and watermelon. fluoxetine, cipralex and other medication who balance neurotransmitter in brain will never give you permanently relife until you put healthy things on your diets plan. example intestine flora makes serotonin in your gut so if you have serotonin deficiency so fluoxetine is not answer. the answer is good quality probiotics. Unfortunately doctor not properly address patient. serotonin depends on magnesium they do not give magnesium to patient. increase joyful things in your life if your job hurt you like there is bad quality politics where you works so Please change your job first. sex has also good for depression but limit is must. a healthy gut mucosal lining ( Gastric tract) are good for gut brain axis. ask your Nutritionist if you can use L glutamine, Zinc, Vitamin b5 and cod liver oil.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.