Feel down, thoughts not clear, confusion, nauseated.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey Guys & Girls! ...

Firstly i'd like to say i'm sorry if this is in anyway hard to understand or anything, the feelings i mention here and what i'm feeling right now so i'm most definitely not at my best..

This problem has been with me for quite some time though only till recently where i have been trying to break out of what i used to do (Sit in my room, depressed, playing games all day), The things i used to experience that i used to 'accept' have become more apparant to me, and the effects are coming out now i'm trying to be productive in my day, and obviously factors like, feeling down, nausea, clouded mind (Unable to think) stand out when i need to be able to think, and feel happy during a phase in the day where im trying to learn and do something with meaning. I also feel that it is important to mention that i suffer from severe anxiety, which has got in the way of relationships both in terms of general friends and more, which have left me heart-broken.

It would be easy to conclude that i could have bipolar, as i do have times where i can think 'clearer' I wouldn't say 'pure', and am happy, But just as easily someone with depression or something else can have periods where they'll all motivated, overhappy and more energy, because they feel good about feeling this way, as it wouldn't be common to them, although one of my parents have bipolar, I don't really think my severity and symptoms can compare enough to be labeled as, so i don't think it's that?

This isn't something i really wanted to talk about.. But i feel for experts and everything else, this could easily be a contributional factor to atleast a symptom i get, I tend to masturbate alot.. around 2-3 times, but it isn't always every day, sometimes i wont do it for 3 days and will just loose it then.. The thing that normally triggers it is the fact that when i am trying to be productive, because i cant think properly its hard to consentrate and.. well it's not hard to guess the rest.. But the drive.. comes from the girl i loved that i still speak too.. I'm not going into detail, but even now i know anxiety has stood in the way and ruined it for me and her, (it feels).. Just imagining spending time with her, making her happy and seeing her smile is normally just my drive for masturbating.. because i can't actually do it in person because i can't speak to her...

If i don't masturbate my foggy head seems to get better but.. as you can imagine.. its difficult because of.. well yeah.. Sometimes i feel stupid because i and her (She did love me back..) Would be one of the happiest two people and right now i wouldn't feel this way.. But anxiety, and what hurts even more is that it is just the matter of altering the way i think and 'not caring' so much about others temporaral opinions, and just focusing on what is actually important, even with this knowledge, and various attempts, I haven't got far..

I just want to throw it out there.. I'm not comfortable with going to some therapy place or similar, I'm fine with speaking to someone through the internet, personally and eventually speaking and things.. I don't know.. just not in person.. I know some of you might encourage me to go there and i appreciate that but.. I don't feel 'ready' for that type of confrontation etc.

And.. I just don't know what to do.. I wake up.. i want to be productive but when im feeling like this.. It's extremely difficult.. I could really push myself past it and learn anyway but thats extremely difficult and i'm easily prone to distractions not being able to consentrate.. Right now i feel like i want a really big stretch and when i go to do one I feel so horrible it's unreal (Nausea, a feeling of just 'dead'wink.

Anyone, honestly, I'd so appreciate the help.. It would mean the absolute world to me and i will remember you until the day i die.. Thats how important this is to me, I can't go like this anymore....

I just want to say that in no way do i feel suicidal or even think about it, although it did pop into my head that someone might ask because thats whats normally associated with how i feel, but no.. And i don't harm myself on that same note.

If anything is unclear or you want development, please feel free to let me know.. What i do, age, location and everything else will remain concealed because i want it that way... But anything you need to help me I will try and give you smile

Thank you so much all, i hope you all have a wonderful day.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi there,

There are quite a few things can cause what you are feeling and so a trip to the GP may be necessary. I have a condition called CFS/ME that gives the brain fog you describe but also exhaustion and the feeling that you haven't slept. You can Google the symptoms and see if they fit but, I 'm not a doctor and iron deficiency, vitamin D deficiency, lupus, Lyme's disease and a whole list of of things carry similar symptoms.

I can totally identify with the brain fog and it's such a pain ! Stops you doing what you need to do. You mentioned anxiety and depression and I wonder if you are on medication for these symptoms as some can give side effects that link to your symptoms too.

Re talking to someone, yep, I 'd advise this and get you don't feel ready for face to face contact but, I noticed you used the word confrontation and that it doesn't have to be. I would advise that you build up to face to face though as you stated you don't feel ready and there are online services that can help. There's services where you can virtually talk to someone via text. There's also telephone therapy you could access. You may decide that either of these are fine and not go for face to face at all.

Hope this helps

Beverley

• Posted

HiDMoore: Are you under the age of 30? (Just curious.) Do you have a job? Do you have a pet? Do you have a friend you could talk to?  If you have bipolar, you might need medication. You need a hobby, or read, garden, something to keep you busy. Volunteer at an animal shelter, school or hospital or nursing home. Take long walks, jog, join a gym. It seems what I'm telling you, I should be doing!  I'm over 60 , health issues but I try to keep busy at home. I know I should take walks, but the weather's been bad or I take pills that I need to stay home. So, it's hard to take walks right now. I spend a lot of time on my computer. I do a lot of on line shopping, cause I hate running from  store to store. I love watching movies on t.v. Especially romantic comedies! Or mysteries! And I love old t.v. shows. If you don't have a pet, get a cat or dog. They are good company! I have 2 cats. If you are depressed or have anxiety, you might need medication. You really should see a doctor! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.