Feel good

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi not been on here for a while. Those who remember me, will know I had a break down after my split from my partner of 20 years. I'm happy to say I have now fully recovered with the help of my GP,mental health doctor and psychologist..

I'm going out with friends and made new ones along the way. Best of all I've started dating again, nothing serious not ready for that.

At my lowest I thought I could never be happy again. How wrong was I.

I want to thank those that supported me on here and gave me good advice . It goes to show there's hope for all of us with the right support and encourament from others.

I'm still going to be here for others

9 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

WONDERFUL NEWS.  Thanx for sharing that with us.  I applaud you.  Gives us encouragement and maybe the urge to seek out or continuing working the the docs and others to help. 

I'm very happy for you.

• Posted

Thanks so much frazzled. It's not been easy. I'm continuing with my psychologist so I don't go backwards. I'm so happy at this time

• Posted

Like Sandy so sad I have been happy for two years now. I do take meds, but they gave me back my life when I was convinced that I would never be happy again. It is possible to wake up happy to be alive.
  • Posted

This is such great news sandy, I'm also very well now, don't know if anyone remembers me at all lol, I'm still on meds , but couldn't be better. As we all know positive posts are so important for those at the very beginning stages of the illness , I was suicidal and depression led me to despair, I didn't feel normal couldn't act normal , I was very very unwell . May god help us all 🙏🏼 Xx

• Posted

Hi Sandy - so glad to know you have come out the other side. Knew you could do it. Thanks for letting us all know and all the very best for your future.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.