feel im going to pass out

Posted , 4 users are following.

This morning when I bent down to clean I went real light headed and my heart started palpatations ect and I felt I was going to black out my friend is here with my godson and I was holding him when I started to feel lightheaded again kind of feeling as you're been put under ansthetic I have been fine today apart from this u have washer my hair cleaned ect everything normal just now for past 30 minutes I just feel really out if it light headed I can't concentrate on anything but the fact that I'm about to pass out of black out could it be amoxicillon I took my last one this morning then these symtoms started about a hour later

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Steph, you must contact a doctor for some advice. Out of hours service covers most GPs at wekends. I doubt it would be the Amoxycillin. Please phone if not just t put your mind at rest. Take care x
  • Posted

Don't worry Stephx, I would advise checking yourself with a Doctor when you can to rule out any physical cause.

Can you breathe properly, and Rashes or skin changes? Any rise in temperature, this could be allergic reactions.

If it is anxiety or a Panic attack, I can advise you to follow the following:-

1. Stop, and focus on your breathing, If it is Panic related, it is mostly shallow and Rapid.

2. Remember this is a symptom just like any other, so take it slow.

3. Slow down your breathing and breathe with your abdomen, not chest.

4. Slowly breathe in take the air into your belly....Through your nose.

5. Breathe out slowly, taking atleast 5 seconds to breathe out.

6. Do this for 5 min to 10 min.

• Posted

Thankyou I still feel weird not as bad but I still feel strange my breathing feels light and slow bur I have had on and off breathing problems for couple days now if it isn't gone by 4 im going to ring emergency docs xxx
  • Posted

Hi stephx, just wondering how your doing? feel any beter?.  You said your taking antibiotics and your still feeling unwell.  To be prescribed the meds you must have an infection, could your woozy feelings be related to that? You may need more Anti b's to clear up whatevers wrong with you.

You should rest up and take plenty fluids, you'll be ok, but as others have said if in doubt check it out even just to put your mind at rest.

Hugs x

• Posted

Hi Steph,

How you feeling now, remember to breath in blue calm air exhale red nasty air.  How are you.   WelI I hope? remember the more you panic the more it gets worse so calm and remember breath in blue calming air and exhale red horrid air and breath the blue calm air xx

Win xx Do not panic  x x

• Posted

Hello Steph,

Hope you are feeling better,

Have a Great Weekend, 

Let me know how you are doing.

• Posted

Hi not so good at all to be honest I have sever dizzyness and bad chest and shoulder blade pain and still having the semi black out episodes 😕 how are you xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.