Feel like a sac or ball leaking in my head throbbing

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had costochondritis and my pain was so bad I went to urgent care and they gave me a cortisone shot and naproxen the day after my head hurt so bad I put ice on and I felt slow internal leaking then a few days later it felt like water hoses leaking non stop all over head this started a few months I was told it was a migraine or sinusitis and the antibiotic I got didn't work I went to another urgent care doctor after getting diziness and feeling a substance like sticky gum around throat and honey like substance in my breast chest and ribs and he said I had an infection and his antibiotics diddnt work and my ear drums were red!My ears pulsate and hurt and I feel sticky clumps of something covering the bone then it leaves I get dizziness vertigo and heart palpitations and tremors in legs and hands and it gives me anxietyoh and before my head started leaking I was dizzy and I was chewing and it was hard for me to chew I had tightness in jaw and I put my hand on temples and they both were swollen! I wake up with a feeling of a pulsating ball in the top of my head and last night it moved to my left temple and it felt like a sac busting and running through tubes in my ear and tubes or my head expanding!the pulsating ball used to wake me up every night with palpitation and a dry mouth dizziness and forgetting who I was and where I was but stopped after I ate gluten but for the past few days I had wheat and a parfait and it came back I felt the ball bust after I had detox tea mixed with chamomile and chai tea

0 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

• Posted

I also have ring and beeping in ear and I'm comfortable sleeping only on my right side and get severe vertigo like I'll fall into a coma on that side and a peeling flaky red rash around my mouth that my cream for burns is trying to heal I've had it before but it never turned red or spread this far or burned and a small flaky brown rash around left eyelid and I wake up with blurryvision and feels like eyes bounce up and down temporarily and sleep gets disrupted or I get no sleep
    • Posted

Hi,I feel so sorry for you,I have really bad dizziness so bad my eyes move up and down, I can't sleep hardly and my ears hurt and throb,I have bad pressure in head and ears too.I feel a sticky liquid in my ears that comes and goes, when its there I'm more dizzy.I've had this 6 weeks and its getting worse,antibiotics arnt working anymore,how long have you had this?lisa
    • Posted

I've had it 3 months antibiotics don't work either I'm going to ask urgent care to give me an allergy test to see if its sinusitis or something else and get a ehite blood cell count I feel fluid internal but the tube is blocked nothing will come out even if peroxide is but in there it won't come out
    • Posted

I'm guessing your not in the UK?we have saline nasal spray here you buy over the counter its about £3 and I used it for 1 week and it got rid of my sinusitis,my dizziness is my worst problem as can't work or look after my kids so I have family helping,I was normal 6 weeks ago I'm only 32 and I'm so scared I'm stuck with this,doctors keep giving antibiotics as they have been helping,this week they don't work hiw are you coping?,lisa
    • Posted

No I'm in the US and I am holding on by a thread!I am twenty and had to drop out of college and my mom is the only person who doesn't think I'm lying I've been so k with asthmas headaches and colds all my life I can't even get out of bed most days and vertigo makes it hard to rest I heard getting an allergy test and white blood cell count can help and I've been thinking a out nasal rinses
    • Posted

Your so young,I feel doctors think I'm lying as they just look at me weirdly,at first they said it was anxiety and stress,I wish it was.I have been off work 6 weeks now and luckily my boss is OK about it,I'm off another 3 weeks but can't see myself getting better that quick,I'm also stuck in bed most the time.I was low in vitamin d and iron but my bloods came back today I'm clear but still taking lots of super vitamins and cod liver oil,meant to help the brain.what are you taking for the dizziness? Lisa x
    • Posted

I was on ibuprofen but it doesn't do anything I try to touch it out sometimes I no sleep like now tea sometes help and doctors and family have treated me like a lying crazy person too lol a lot of people don't acknowledge invisible disabilities hopefully I can find a cure or relief I have heard of cod liver what has it done for you the lack of medical help has made me interested in holistic health
    • Posted

Ive taken some pills called stemital and beta histamine that help with dizziness and its not working,but giving stemital another try as desperate, the ent hospital doctor doesn't know what's wrong with me.I'm not crazy lol I love work and going out as a family and holidays, meant to go away a few weeks ago but I wasnt well enough to go.if I can't work how do I prove to benefit people I'm ill.do you get any money?x
    • Posted

As for holistic health try it,take daily vitamins/vitamin c,b12,zinc,fish oil,iron.just take lots and eat healthy too,not much salt as its meant to be bad for ear problems.getting a bowl of boiling water and lean over it putting a towl over your head and breathe in the steam it helps unblock your sinus x
    • Posted

I work taking care of my grandma and you are a benefit there are more beneficial qualities in people than just careers I've seen unfulfilled people in careers your personal and mental health is more important and the benefit of my illnesses is seeing there is more to life I was going down the rofe of getting a degree in a field I didn't care about and now I've decided to be a entrepreneur and hopefully work from home have you thought about that
    • Posted

I was looking into jobs I can do from home but not sure what as some days I can't even use my computer as too dizzy or even get out of bed.my boyfriend has a good job as a manager in a insurance company so bills are paid but I feel useless,some days I can pop to shops but others I'm bed ridden,do you feel depressed with it?I'm starting to a little now as I want my life back x
    • Posted

My depression pops in and out but I have anxiety more than anything and if you were useless you'd be dead lol I feel that way but try to feel like the universe is doing this for a reason have you thought of starting a blog or a tumblr and putting ads on them and making posts about them a lot of people experience this alone I hear blogging is lucrstive
    • Posted

I want my life back to I forgot how to be a normal healthy feeling human I used to dance all the tim I can't even workout without getting palpitations headaches and dizzy and people treat me like a weirdo
    • Posted

I know how you feel,I try keeping my mind off it by watching TV or listening to it on bad days,america has amazing TV shows just finished watching falling skies,me and my boyfriend watch American pickers,ice road truckers,pawn stars,hardcore pawn we love your shows lol he's been to vagas and I've been to Florida twice.what part are you from?my cousin lives in Connecticut, if I spelt it right lol x
    • Posted

I live in California I remember when my favorite show was most haunted lol is that show still on they made me a sucker for ghost lol
    • Posted

I have seen it advertise lol never watched it,I would have nightmares,I get too frightened with that sort of thing.do get days where you feel so dizzy you can't walk hardly and eyes roll?x
    • Posted

My eyes don't roll when I wake up they feel like they bounce like basketballs and are red and I fell like my knees will buckle or ill fall forward and get floaters in my eye
    • Posted

My eyes feel blurred and bounce when I'm more tired or really dizzy x
    • Posted

I hope you get some answers soon,don't worry what people say or think,I don't know you but I believe you and know your not crazy lol I have similar symptoms and so do lots of people on this chat site,its lovely we can chat and get support and support people going through the same scary thing,lisa
    • Posted

I appreciate your kindness you were my introduction to this site experiencing unavoidable negativity on twitter and other social media this is a breath of fresh air sometimes u can't or don't want to talk to people because they don't know or understand or you become the burden of party pooper so thank you smile
    • Posted

Your welcome,there are some lovely people on this site,how are you feeling now!xlisa
    • Posted

It feels like little balls have been in my ear then it leaks and I fell tugging and pulling maybe it's leaving I can only lie back I can't on either of my sides or else it'll hurt but I feel better how about you hope you are betterr
    • Posted

Have you had any x rays/scans it might be a cist ,boil or I think its called a pollup?its a ball lump thing you can get in your nose and ears someone told me, my uncle had one removed in his nose.I'm not great still really dizzy,I'm so desperate to get up and do things,cleaned my bathroom sndvim spinning now but least I managed it :-) how are you today!xlisa
    • Posted

I'm proud of you for managing and doing that it seemd when evening night and early morning come I feel worse I feel a ball moving around my head to my cheek and in my chest and thick substance in my breast and chest I'm going to urgent care I almost went to the er but I'm trying to hold out major vertigo I think both ears are clogged
    • Posted

Hi,how are you?did you go to urgent care?I could not sleep last night,2 hours was all I managed and don't know why,my right ear is clogged and feel like its got a thick substance inside,I also have major vertigo and feeling sick.I hope your OK,take care and let me know how you are,you are suffering a lot and your so young too its not fair.I'm leaving urgent care for my ear as I'm having a MRI scan withvears included so if any infection I want it to show up,fingers crossed xlisa
    • Posted

So sorry it took me so long to reply how are you I've been missing sleep to I have to take another round of antibiotics and I have thick mucus in my chest causing me severe chest pain the mucinec works slowly but barely I was diagnosed with chronic sinusitis and was told I may need 6-9 weeks of an anti iotic I found a enchinacea and goldenseal supplement at the 99 cent store that supposedly strengthens your immune system fights ear infections sinusitis respiratory problems and other immune and infections naturally like a natural antibiotic a couple weeks after I finish my antibiotics I'll try it if I feel bad still I got lemongrass tea to its suppose to detox and fight infections
    • Posted

Hi,I'm going to buy some lemongrass tea today.I'm sorry to hear you have mucas in your chest,I've had it once before it wasn't a nice experience. I had my MRI scan last Sunday so waiting on results,I'm not bed bound anymore but I can't work still as im lightheaded 24/7 and keep having bad dizzy spells and crossed blurred eyes.I get scared to go out alone but I managed to go in my local supermarket yesterday while my mum sat in the car,today if I'm not too bad I'm popping to my local town for a coffee with my mum and 13 year old as she wants s few new clothes as its cold here,take care lisa
    • Posted

That's great I found an entire hopefully I can get an appointment too I have lots of leaking in my head and chest I hear he specializes in that and other stuff and thank u

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.