Feel like crying :(

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm sorry I keep posting on here but I really need someone to talk to just now.

I posted her a few times as my left breast was very tender to touch and painfulwhen I seen the doctor she examined me and said everything is normal I still keep touching it and can't really feel pain but this morning I have woke up and there is a small red patch on my left breast near my nipple when I looked online it just come up as breast cancer or inflammatory breast cancer i feel physically sick and shakey now, I have the doctors at 4pm today :'(

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You bruised it if you keep touching it. Also anxiety makes things worse. Go to your doctor and get a ultra sound. Stay claim.
    • Posted

I dont think it is a bruise where the red patch is I haven't touched it sad feel so sick I'm going today but I know I will have to wait a few weeks for an ultra sound and I will make myself ill waiting I know it's something bad :'( I can't deal with this
  • Posted

Stop touching it, if yr doc refers you for a ultrasound scan, phone the booking office and ask them to put yr name on their cancellation list.  And if you can say that you'll go anytime any day, also if yr doc sends you for a mamogram do the same thing with their bookin appointment as you've done for the ultrasound.  Please stop worrying and a peice of good advice that I was given from a doctor is DONT DR. gOOGLE IT?  The ,more that you touch it the redder it will go and breast cancer lumps are NOT PAINFuL.  Painful breasts are usually hormonal or cysts.   Please stop worrying. If you need to talk please leave me a message  liz
  • Posted

Please don't worry, I had breast pains too for months, and I worried myself crazy, googled and it always comes up as cancer, the more you touch it the more your mind will register the pain as getting worse even if you are getting better. my GP couldn't find anything wrong, he even said breast pains is not really a sign of breast cancer it's more hormonal or muscle pain. 

The pain has gone after I stopped focusing on it, I do,check my breast every month while in the shower to check for anything that's not normal, I also check the appearance of my breast every week for any other visual changes.

on google everything you type in about a symptoms cancer is the first thing to come up. I don't google anymore. 

Xx

• Posted

Sarah, I have had this it's gone now I've finally entered into menopause. It's very distressing but it is lymph nodes swelling with your monthly cycle. Take Oil Of Evening Primrose to reduce the swelling and put your fingers into your armpit massaging downwards. If you can get your partner/friend to massage you gently downwards it will help too.

It is frightening and doctors seem to be very uninformed about it. A colleague of mine went through the whole process of scans, checks and finally a consultant who said he had no idea what it was! I told her what I knew and she had a massage and took O of EP and guess what it went? 

Have your doctor look at it but treat yourself as I've told you anyway, it can do no harm. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.