Feel like fainting then pooping dizzy WTF is this

Posted , 8 users are following.

it starts with pain in my neck or thoraic then i screan of pain thrn i grt chills sometimes cold sometimes sweaty. once i fainted the other i stopped myself both timr had to poop big time. thrn i got super tired and needed to sleep. is it my heart is it a atroke is it anxiety is it hormones? i stopped drjnking soy milk maybe the drop in estrogen?

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

personally, i would go have your heart checked. I just had the 48 hr holter monitor because of racing heart. There was a delay in getting the results which I plan on posting...probably another week before i hear anything.

do you have ability (insurance/money) to go to a cardiologist? what has your regular doctor said about your symptoms?

• Posted

i judt did the 2 day monitor and waiting results too

had the ekg and echo all normal

• Posted

well, hopefully for both our sakes that our horrible symptoms are from peri. I've had just about enough of all this ! It's taking a toll on me just like everyone else going through this hell. keep us posted on your results.

• Posted

kind of sound like POTS. my friend has it and what you described sounds like what she experiences. it's nothing fatal and can be controlled but hard to get a diagnosis sometimes. good luck!

• Posted

Did these symptoms come on during peri? Please try to stay calm and don't allow Drs to scare you even more by all these testings and giving it other names besides perimenopause. Believe. me, peri brings on all sorts of weird symptoms? I just want to calm you so you won't worry. I've fainted, chill, hot, shaking after pooping, you name it..list goes on.I reassure you that nothing is wrong especially if all this started during peri.

• Posted

Hi. I sometimes get similar symptoms especially when I'm ovulating. I'm in peri. It starts with a really hot feeling around my neck then I feel like I'm going to pass out and my hear starts to race and sometimes I have to go to the bathroom. I've gone to the emergency room a few times because of it and nothing was found. also had an ecg that was normal. The doctor says it seems to be my hormones all over the place due to the perimenopause. Hang in there.

• Posted

its happened twice right after i pinch a nerve in my back thrn after i feel ljke faintjnf i have to poop

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.