feel like i am letting every one down

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does any one feel like this I hsve been peri for 4months have only done a few hours at work i am a nanny i look after my niece 2days a week but my mum has been doing it for me i feel so bad she comes home tierd did a few hours but felt ill when i got home I still have light periods when i am on i feel bad and have bad anxiety i am now going to a counciller hoping it will help feel like i am letting every one down with not workingbeen back to the doctors again! Had to see a locum doctor he told me there is a clinic at my hospital haveing bloods done again so hoping aftre i get them he will referre me to them and stat to feel better i do take HRT vbcomplex floradix tablets evening primrose starflower oil

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I am sorry you are feeling this way. Are you feeling overwhelmed? Tired, nauseous,, horrible mood swings?

I think that's just part of Peri. Hopefully getting your blood work done will let you know what hormones need adjusting. I have experiencd the same types of symptoms. It might be helpful to chart your cycle to get a better understanding of what you are dealing with. I have just started to do this and am now able to adjust the supplements and exercise accordingly.

Its not been easy but I'm hopeful.

Keep us posted on what you find out

• Posted

Thanks dawn it is just trying to sort out which ones will work

take care

paula x

• Posted

Tell me about being tired, overwhelmed and nauseous I have it and it really gets me down, I too am trying to sort things out with supplements but it's all trial and error. It's so good to have this forum to chat on with other ladies😊😊
  • Posted

I'm sorry you are feeling down. Just sometimes you need time to look after yourself. I'm sure your mum understands and it won't be forever. Anxiety during peri is just awful, I have had to go in an anti depressant to cope but I know I'll get there, slowly. This forum has helped me loads, hugs to you xx
    • Posted

Thanks liz hoping when i go to see the couniller will help do not want to go on anti depressant i will see how i go if not will try them paula x
  • Posted

I know what it's like to feel like you are letting everyone down, especially if they don't really understand. Be good to your self I hope things pick up soon.
  • Posted

Hi Paula I can honestly say I feel exactly the same . I haven't been in work for 3 months and don't look like I will be going back very soon . I'm waiting to go in for a hysterectomy I'm having a bad time at the mow feeling really tired drained bleeding most days of the month anxiety constantly pmt and afull pain in my back hips and legs I feel I'm leaving everyone down , work, my partner and my daughter and grand daughter as I look after her when my daughter works but can only have her now if im feeling ok . I seem to have one good day and 10 bad and feel that nobody understands. I have just had bloods done to see if I have anemia it seems never ending and the sooner I have the operation the better . At the moment I feel like a prisoner in my own body . Your not on your own and I hope you feel better soon .

Sending hugs.

Michelle.

• Posted

Hope you get it sorted soon my sister had to have a hysterectomy she is a lot better now I know it will get better it is just not knowing how long it will be

take care

paula x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.