Feel like I could faint

Posted , 1 user is following.

what is this? what's happened? i have coeliac disease and ibs on top i think. i keep getting a weird problem, i eat when i remember when i'm stressed but then get instant pain under my belly button, then feel faint and like i'll pass out. it's horrible, it's happened 3 times in as many weeks. i have seen doctors and my own doctor has said i need an ultra sound scan - in 4 weeks. i am on holiday in just over the week. has the stress caused so much pain? has an ibs flare up caused this? has ibuprofen caused this? how do i stop this. it gives me the shakes and nausea! i am fed up now. does anyone with ibs c especially get this? 😥🤔

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.