Feel like I’m going mad help

Posted , 3 users are following.

its me again - i feel like im going completley mad and loosing all control. ive had heart flutters for a week now and twinges in my chest, shoulder pain and numbness in my left arm. i went to a&e on sunday had the usual ecg and bloods all clear and ended up back there again last night as the flutters were gettig worse, the ecg picked up what the dr called ectopic beats and said they were nothing to worry about. about an hour ago i started getting twinges i the left aide of my chest again and pain in my shoulder and numbness in my left arm. im so scared of having a heart attack but at the same time i know i cant keep running to a&e and wasting their time. how will i know of its something serious or not, im worried the one time i dont get checked it will be serious

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i get it all the time. In 2017 between october and december i went to a&e 21 times adamant i had a heart problem. Your not losing control, your anxiety is flaring up. It will pass i promise, all flare ups pass. Even today i get squeezing in my chest, heart palpitations, breathlessness shoulder pain aswell as chest pains. would you like my mobile number so you can text me when your feeling anxious?

• Posted

girls how horrible is this ive literilly just got off tge phone to nhs 111 my left arms been feekin funny since yesterday and i started get a warm sensation around my heart ive not felt like this for a good while though my meds have been helpin but i duno whats goin in tonight xxxxxxxxx just want a nice sleep im up at 8am eith the kids xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.