Feel like I’m going to vomit whenever I go to sleep?

Posted , 4 users are following.

So this is weird for me to write up,

A few months back I had a girl around but my heart was racing at the time she was on her way, but then settled after. At 2AM that night I threw up many times, but the rest of my family also had caught it at that time so I'm positive it was that.

Bare in mind I've got a history to throw up after high intensity exercises like sprinting etc (none were performed that day).

So I had her around on Thursday (writing this on the Saturday) and again my heart was racing and I felt quite nauseous throughout the day. That day I didn't feel like eating breakfast or dinner and only managed to get a sandwich down. Later when I tried to get to sleep my heart was still racing and I felt terrible feeling like I was going to vomit, but never actually did so. Yesterday I was in bed most of the day to try and recover, having some toast and cookies at 4pm, and then proceeding to have a pizza for dinner as I felt okay then. Later that night again my heart was racing, some shivering and I had to control my breathing so I didn't vomit. I simply did that for hours until I just collapsed on myself and managed to get some sleep - it was torture. It's now Saturday and I still don't feel 100% and I'm now really starting to question what is wrong with me and I need help as all I want is a good sleep and to feel like myself again, thanks.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi matthew39

Are you sure your not love sick??💓🤗

Did you have a meal with her or drinks on those particular nights that the girl came round, if so perhaps the food or drink you had on those particular nights did not agree with you. If you want to vomit let it out don't hold it in you may be harboring some kind of bug.

It may be your getting too stressed out when the girl is coming to yours, anxiety can cause stomach problems. Try and relax before her arrival, take a warm bath and relax in it for a while, do some breathing exercises just try and be calm and enjoy the evening....

• Posted

I have to admit I'm positive it wasn't any food or anything and it probably is anxiety related. It's just towards later of yesterday (the day after she came around) I started to feel low energy and an uneasy stomach plus the fact I couldn't get myself to sleep. Is it really possible anxiety could cause this?

• Posted

Hi matthew39

How are your vits and minerals. Low magnesium can make you feel anxious. Low energy can be related to low iron and B12. Get yourself a pack of vitamins and minerals which contain B12 and Magnesium. In the meantime get an appointment with doc to get a complete blood count. Also B12 and mineral check..these have to be ordered specifically.....

• Posted

Update;

Last night's sleep was an improvement, but still required a lot of relaxing noises etc through headphones and will power to actually get me to sleep.

Woken up at a reasonable time and continued my regular eating routing but struggled to get lunch down without feeling slightly sick.

It's currently 7pm and I have to admit I haven't been outside much at all this week, mainly because I'm feeling constantly on low energy.

I also feel like I'm hungry at points, but when food is there and I try to eat it my body simply doesn't want it and it's incredibly frustrating as I don't know the root cause and I want to return to my normal self again. It feels like a bug, except it won't go away..

I'm going to the doctors on Friday or sooner so we shall see what's up.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.