Feel like im going to die

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I have really bad anxiety I no the symptoms ive been on medication for 2 years now and I genuinely try and not get carried away with myself when they occur but recently my insides feel all damaged on my left side and really warm inside I feel like im going to kill over. I used to be a drinker a binge drinker and have been sober for 2 years now. But my insides still feel like crap like ive drank 3 big bottles of cheap cider 3ltr the night befire . I am on a number of medications from propanolol 160 to sertraline 100mg for depression. People that no me have no idea of how I feel. When doctors ask me if I feel suicidal I feel the opposite I feel like im going to die. I no it must sound ridiculous ive had scans on my brain for tumours etc bcis I was getting the worst headaches and migraines and kneck aches. im on nortriptulin for that thats not how you spell it the bottles in the other room so please excuse that and the rest of the poor grammar. The scans came back clean but still I feel so bad inside I find myself stop breathing randomly why im sitting watching TV for no reason wot so ever. I think because I have drank for so long the way I have I have changed my body ive also taken drugs to in the past ecstacy, speed, bass, smoked crack twice methanthetamine a few times. But I only did these drugs for about 5-7 year period. I constantly feel light headed I suffer from fatigue soemtimes but once I get a bit of a routine going I can shake that off. My legs feel like their gonna spasm sometimes bcos I don't go out much and my brain feels like its a ruler and its been bent and that's going to go into some kind of spasm or im gonna have a stroke? I seriously do not think I have long to live im 33 and I no it must sound stupid to hear that but its how I genuinely feel

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello,

Sounds to me like your stressed and your body is over producing adrenaline and you need to be calm.

A blood test from the doc is enough to diagnose most things and should help calm you.

I used to think I was gonna have a stroke but if I could go back and just tell myself to stop being silly I would.

Best of luck

• Posted

Hi oliver thanks for your advice I really appreciate it. I get pains physical pains in my chest and I can't breath and the pain in my kneck just from turning my head round in a circular motion makes my head and brain feel like its going to spasm. They actually shake ive had it so bad sometimes that around my temples felt so bad like they were severely bruised as if I had been kicked in their but no marks was their for obviouse reasons it was just from the stress.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.