Feel like lump in my throat constantly and gurgles every time I swallow. Please help me!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, I am 23 years ago. I have felt like there has been a lump in my throat on the left side when I swallow since June. It occurred intermittently at first but has now become constant. When I have the feeling, my throat also gurgles audibly every time after I swallow. I have been to the ENT several times and he has looked with a scope and can't see anything. Has anyone had this happen to them? What can I do???? Please help.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

Hi,

My throat also gurgles when I swallow, especially after I drink water. I just scheduled my appointment with a GI dr. to see if they find anything.

Hang in there and try to not stress out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.