feel like myself again....

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hey guys, good news, i have been feeling like myself for the past 6 days!!!!! Its been wonderful, i have been able to enjoy my son and family. However, there have been time where i began to feel nervous, but it went away quickly. Although everything has been going good i still feel in the back of my head those thoughts about my own death which for moments keeps me feeling dreaded But, it goes away.... anybody felt this way?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Are you taking any medication are you doing it by yourself
    • Posted

I am doing it all by myself..... i hsve just been keeping my mind positive like my psychologist told me and it is working!!
  • Posted

Hi, Josy:  I'm so glad that you are feeling back to "normal"...I'm having the same wonderful sensations...I woke up today feeling like my old self and let me tell you...it's heaven on earth...Don't dread the bad days, just enjoy the good ones...if you dread the bad ones your body gets tense and you can actually bring on depression and anxiety all on your own thoughts...Take care, and let's keep feeling good...
  • Posted

I'm so happy for you! Just try to continue on and clear the mind!

I actually have been feeling good, for the past 2 days and I just hope that It continues on. I've noticed that my fear and dread having been trying to slip through the cracks of my happiness but then it goes away. If this can last the whole week I will know that it's possible to get around anxiety

Anyways congrats !

• Posted

I'm so happy for you! It's such an amazing feeling when you start to feel better after you have a relapse. It's even more amazing that you did it all without meds, I couldn't do that! smile
  • Posted

Yea dude, loads of people, I mean loads have been replying to your other thread, ive completely got over my panic attacks and the thought of dying Aswell, I feel normal again

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.